A couple days ago, lyndawithaycrawford was kind enough to name me in this post as one of the “versatile bloggers” she enjoys following.
It’s a major award! Thanks Lynda! 🙂
I’m not exactly clear on the rules of this thing, but basically, if you get nominated by someone you’re supposed to also name some blogs that you enjoy following.
Now I follow a lot of blogs, including the ones pretty much everyone else follows. (Cupcakes and Cashmere? Cup of Jo, anyone? Love them.) But I think here I am going to highlight the ones that maybe a lot of you don’t know about. I’m spreading your blog-reading horizons. And you’re welcome.
So here they are, in no particular order…
1. afternoons & coffeespoons: Gorgeous photos and poignant thoughts from an NYC girl who really knows how to appreciate life.
2. Another blog from Danielle: Social media pro and all-around fun girl Danielle shares her adventures in STL, daily outfits and random thoughts to make you smile.
3. iHateGreenBeans: Seriously fantastic recaps of The Bachelor and Bachelorette. This blog is pretty much the only reason why I’m still watching (and loving) those shows.
4. A day in the thoughts of LHM: My fabulous former co-worker Lauren posts about her life as a newlywed in the Lou (aka, St. Louis).
5. One Fine Day: Ashley lives in Hawaii, has an amazing Kate Spade/J.Crew-inspired wardrobe, impeccable taste and a super bubbly personality. Yeah, I want to be her too.
6. Peppermint Bliss: Bailey used to live in an amazing house in Chicago. Then she and her husband had a baby and moved to another amazing house in Texas. Plus, she’s an amazing interior designer. The key word here is “amazing.”
7. Running from the Law: Awesome photos on this blog. Plus, Sara is funny, intelligent, thoughtful, and sincere – pretty much the kind of girl we all want as our best friend.
Do yourself a favor and add these ladies to your Google Reader. Go on…
I love learning about new blogs to follow…including yours! This has inspired me to create a “Blog Shout-out of my own!
That’s awesome – and a great idea!
Really made my day 🙂 I can’t wait to check out some of the others!
Pingback: Blog Love | LEH —> LHM